MarissaMarissa2017-11-18I'm happy to say that even though I've been MIA and I haven't exercised in weeks, I have not GAINED any weight! In the past when dealing with some medical stuff, I would binge like crazy and easily gain. I haven't been perfect, but I've been good enough. Hopefully I can get back to some type of normal routine and hit the pavement again! motivatedweightlossstrugglelosingweightdeterminedsleepdeprivednoenergyovercomingobstaclesonedayatatimehttps://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/23733828_911244852360331_2067491402530422784_n.jpg2017-11-18
Minister Clifton FarrarMinister Clifton Farrar2017-11-18Daily affirmations. I'm encouraging others to do the same!! 30303TLCDreamBigMotivatedCommandingyourthoughtsOvercomerhttps://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/p640x640/23594538_326479227829422_8181088756648902656_n.jpg2017-11-18
Melissa MooreMelissa Moore2017-11-18✨ 6lbs loss this week!! ✨
I am SO happy to have lost 6lbs this week. I’m back in the lower end of the 15 stone mark and have lost 7 stone 4lbs on slimmingworld and 8 stone 4lbs (116lbs) overall so far! 💙
I’m absolutely over the moon and I am going to try my absolute best to get as close to achieving a 9 stone loss by Christmas as I possibly can. This is 24lbs away which is a big ask in 5 weigh-ins but if somehow I achieve this, this will be 10 stone overall that I’ve lost which will feel absolutely unreal! 🙌🏻
Watch this space!! 💪🏻
Keith WillisKeith Willis2017-11-18Woke up feeling alright with myself today.......time for a change :)
Gone Rogue ClothingGone Rogue Clothing2017-11-18Looking great in our sleeveless tees! Make sure to send in your photos for a chance to be featured!
Let's Raise Our FrequencyLet's Raise Our Frequency2017-11-18SuccessfulSaturdays
6 Signs You’ll Achieve Your Goal
1. It’s clearly defined. Having a clear mental picture of what the goal entails is essential if we are going to make the dream a reality. We must know what it would look, sound, smell, taste and feel like to live in the reality where we’ve achieved the goal. *
2. You feel excited about it. We are much more likely to achieve the goals that we’re actually excited about than those we feel like we “have to” do. This is the difference between obligations and commitments, when we’re committed to our goal we will go out of our way to achieve it, but if we’re obligated there’s a tendency to half-ass our efforts.
3. It has a date attached to it. A goal without a date will remain a fantasy because “some day” never comes and saying “one day” is just as good as saying “when I can be bothered I’ll do it”. When we attach a date to our goal we become accountable and add a sense of urgency which encourages us to take action.
4. It revolves around something you love. The only way to do great things is by doing what we love, we cannot hope to achieve greatness if we are not passionate about what we do. The likelihood of achieving a goal skyrockets when it revolves around something we love to do because it fulfils us.
5. Wanting to achieve the end result motivates you. If thinking about the end goal makes us want to get out of the bed and take action instead of sleeping in for an extra hour - this is a clear indication that we will achieve it. *
6. There’s nothing else you’d rather do. If the goal is something we’re not 100% committed to then we are less likely to achieve it than if we have tunnel vision and are only focused on bringing about significant changes in our lives through achieving this goal. Whatever we focus on grows.
A goal without a date is just a fantasy.
Peace & positive vibes. https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/p640x640/23594505_143987942991839_8926646795212161024_n.jpg2017-11-18