Vegan BeautyVegan Beauty2017-11-24Not a beauty find but I had to share my watch as it has a vegan leather strap! I've got a rabbit obsession so when I found out Olivia Burton had released a bunny watch that was suitable for vegans I knew I had to have it. It was quite hard to find as it was sold out on the website but my lovely boyfriend managed to find me one for my birthday and I am so pleased with it! 💕 veganwatcholiviaburtonrabbitveganbloggerhttps://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/p640x640/23823887_215911802283187_8461682539214405632_n.jpg2017-11-24
Cisco the bunnyCisco the bunny2017-11-24O jeito é dar uma esticada nas minhas perninhas e relaxar. ciscociscothebunnyrabbitbunnycoelhopethttps://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/23825326_516481358728051_2377690536401174528_n.jpg2017-11-24
Rock & RawhideRock & Rawhide2017-11-24We celebrate Hanukkah for our holiday gift exchange too! All cuties should get goodies! 🐾Treat your pet with a holiday gift! It’s easy:
1. Make a $5 donation per pet to Rock & Rawhide via PayPal (using friends & family to rockandrawhide gmail.com) or Venmo to /rockandrawhide
2. In the note let us know: your email, pet’s name, breed, age, what your pet loves (fav type of toy, fav treats - any allergies?), your shipping address, do you celebrate Hanukkah or Christmas?
3. Wait to receive your match.
4. When you get your match, using the info provided about what what the other pet loves, buy a gift for them - suggested $20 value. Wrap it up, write a card, pop it in the mail!
5. When your match sends you a gift for your pet, take photos and video of your pet opening the gift, and send to us/tag us!
6. Enjoy! 🐾